Pages

Twitter

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Cleaning...

This is just a personal post... feel free to not read. HEHE
==========================================================
I've finally gotten around to starting the cleaning/rearranging of my room. Since I've moved home I have a lot of junk... and I mean A LOT OF JUNK.

Part 1 [currently cleared]: Cleaning and shampooing area where a bunch of boxes and the playpen with my stuffed animals was

Part 2: Move Dresser to recently cleaned spot

Part 3: Clear corner with all my old SDCC filled boxes + exclusives (we're gonna sort those) and shampoo the carpet

Part 4: Move Bed + Night stand to that corner of the room

Part 5: Continue with finishing the carpet shampooing

Part 6: Move TV + TV stand into the room and set up Nintendo Wii :D

After that I'll be going through old boxes and throwing/donating what I don't need. Hopefully it'll cut down on what I have in my room

No comments:

Post a Comment