Pages

Twitter

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Inception (2010)

When I first heard how great this movie was I admit I was a little bit skeptical even if I was excited to see it. I know I'm a bit late since it was released around July; but needless to say, it lived up to it's expectation.

Inception has an innovative and refreshing new plot. Lately, we've been faced with lots of mediocre movies, many of which are sequels to other recent movies.

The conceptual ideas and the artistic story telling create a movie unlike any other. This movie is full of conundrums, elegant but edgy, real but imaginative. I just can't find myself bored at all once during this movie. Although there is quite a bit of talking and explaining during the film, it doesn't get dull. It kept you engaged and hungering for the need to find out more. The circular pattern from start to finish was a nice touch and the open-ended ending fits perfectly with the idea of inception.

Leonardo DiCaprio is an amazing actor and the rest of the cast just have this chemistry I haven't seen in a film for a while.

You pretty much have everything that makes a movie great in Inception. There's a love story but not as dominating as other films. It's subtle but plays an important role. It's also action packed and thought provoking.

The weaving of the story is amazing and I think everyone should go see it if they have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment