Pages

Twitter

Friday, July 30, 2010

New Layout and another update!

I really like the new blogger template designer. It's awesome :D I should fiddle with it more but I've gotten it to the point where it's fine without more tinkering.

It's been about a week since Comic-Con was underway but it doesn't feel like it. I should be posting up updates about what went on and my thoughts of the convention soon. I was hoping to get the blogs done while the convention went on but I feel like I've gotten a lot older and more easily tired :( Hopefully next year I will accomplish what I hope to do!

I should be starting to get into gear with my internship even more and produce results! Testing out new things so stay tuned for some awesome stuff coming to my blog including but not limited to... book reviews, opinions on current events, etc etc :)

thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment