Pages

Twitter

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tokidoki at Sephora

I didn't post about this yet but yesterday at South Coast Plaza, Sephora had Simone Legno, the creator of the Tokidoki brand, signing to celebrate the release of his newest cosmetics. The highlight of my day was seeing a life-size Sandy! She's awesome :) I'm glad they made huge mascots.

Tokidoki for Sephora

I ended up buying the Kabuki Brush, Set of 3 Nail Files - Series Due, and Prisma Lip Gloss in Rocketeer. I haven't used the brush yet and I'm kind of reluctant to do so since it's sooooo adorable. I didn't really get what people were saying about the lip gloss having a wand that wasn't a brush. Well if you're interested, it's a flexible piece of plastic pretty much. It's pretty easy to put on the gloss and I rather like it.



I asked for Simone to sign my bag while he signed a wooden plaque for us as well. I asked for the bunny with a sword through it (I meant the one from his skate deck design) but he drew a different type of bunny with a sword through it seen here. It's still cute but different lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What he drew-->





<-- What I wanted


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Us with Simone

That's all for now - Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment