Pages

Twitter

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blind as a bat

Okay I liked that wasn't all... when I haven't been writing in a while and then decide to write I tend to spew out all my thoughts that kind of just piled up all day!

So anywhoo... my eye sight has gotten tons worse...
  • In 2006, I got my first pair of eyeglasses. My prescription was -1.0 for each eye.
  • I got another pair of glasses that were -1.50 in each eye
  • In 2008-2009 (not sure when), I got my third pair of glasses with -2.0 in each eye
  • Last week... my eyes are at -3.50 hahahaha... god my eyes suck now
needless to say I've caught up with my sister and her eye sight... but she's 26 and she's had glasses since she was 12 or 13 years old :P

But enough about glasses... I just realized I still need to find a place to live next year. BUUUUUT I should really do that AFTER I find a stable job. SOOOO this is all I feel like mentioning at the moment. A blog post about my job journey will be posted sometime soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment