Pages

Twitter

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday 2010: Rest of the Day

After Wal-Mart we headed to JCPenney to get the annual snow globe. I saw some cute Hello Kitty PJ set and shoes so I wanted to get them but we had to be back at Wal-Mart at 5 AM to get the laptops. So I asked if they could put them aside. The manager was kind enough to hold them for half an hour (from 4:30). We left thinking we'd be back soon.

Got to Wal-Mart and went to the electronic department to find out where to get the laptop. They told us to go to the original line. So we went to the original line area and they told us that we'd have to go to the site-to-store area. So I had to travel back to electronics :( Anyways, got into line and got the laptop but by then it was 5:30 AM and we had to go to Office Depot to get the printer on sale. Got dropped off at Office Depot (it was really cold!) and my mom headed to Lowes for her pointsettias. Office Depot was really nice in giving out passes before hand. Got the printer, laptop desk, and a few other things. Finally get out of Office Depot around 7:30 AM and head to JCPenney.

JCPenney put out my items on hold by the time I got back so I was only able to find the shoes :( I ended up getting a Hello Kitty robe and shorts instead. Still cute :) I also got this awesome critter hat I'm currently wearing since it keeps my ears warm. Apparently, if you spent $50 you would get a free burrito from Chipotle so of course I couldn't pass that up!

A few more stops around the mall finished up my morning shopping. Ended up getting a Hello Kitty shirt from Hot Topic for only $9.50 and it came with a free poster. Also got a gift card for future use. Sears didn't have anything anymore by this time and the mall is pretty small so we ended up heading home.

Got home at 9:30 ish and ended up falling asleep before 10 AM. I was only planning on sleeping for a short while but ended up sleeping until 4:00 PM. After watching TV a little and putting things away, we went out to K-Mart for our last Black Friday adventure. Saw cool stuff and there was this one guy selling jewelry and raffling a bracelet off in the Christmas department. I ended up getting a screwdriver set :) and that's all for today. We may go back tomorrow for a throw I wanted that's on sale in the morning but who knows. My brother got this cool invertor that he'll be trying out tomorrow or something and my mom got a few tree skirts.

So... what did we get today on Black Friday?

Office Depot
Canon Wireless All-in-One Printer @ $29.99
Camera 10 MP @ $39.99
Total: $76.10

Logitech M310 Mouse - $19.99 with $15.00 Rebate
Black Height Adjustable Laptop Desk - $19.99
Total: $43.48

Lowes
6 1-qt Pointsettia - Total $6.39

JCPenney
Memory Foam Slippers @ $7.88
Hello Kitty Shoes @ $9.99
Hello Kitty Shorts @ $8.99
Hello Kitty Robe @ $19.99
Arizona Critter Hat @ $19.99
Total $72.69
Savings $67.16

Hot Topic
White Hello Kitty Food T-shirt @ $9.50
Free Lady Gaga Poster
$5 Hello Kitty Gift Card
Total: $15.33

K-Mart
Screwdriver Set - $10.86 total


==================


Black Friday Total: $1049.95

Rebate Total: $35.00
Total Savings: To be totaled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment